Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Welcome Little One MTF

 

Hello Ai fans!

I needed to make a baby girl card.  I didn't want to go overboard, so I made a point of keeping it simple. I used the Welcome Little One MTF stamp and die  set along with the new Baby Mini Dies.  
The images are stamped with MFT Extreme black ink onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth cardstock. I simply followed the directions on the packaging to make a TriFold card and stamp and cut out the dies.
The coloring is done with Prismacolor colored pencils and Gamsol. Gamsol is a liquid that breaks down the wax in the colored pencils and helps it move around the paper.  The Gamsol is applied with a paper stump. Simply add colored pencil where you want the darkest color and use the wet paper stump to add color to the lighter areas. The Primacolor pencils I used are listed at the end of the post. I cut the pin with the new Baby Mini Dies and added it next to the sentiment.
Prismacolor Colored Pencils Used:
Baby - Eggshell, Deco Pink
Crib - French Gray 30%
Hot Pink, Mulberry, Light Aqua, Mineral Orange

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!



No comments: