Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Holy Moly Interactive Birthday Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Holy Moly stamp set to make a Triple Flap card. It has three flaps that open two different directions on the front of the card.  I love the Holy Moly set so much that I keep making cards with it.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post. 
 I then cut the images out with Cutterbee scissors and set them aside.  I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
The card fold is rather unexpected.  I found all of the directions on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts You Tube video.  It's titled "A Really Cute Triple Flap Penguin Card". She has all of the measurements to follow.

Copic Colors Used:
Moles - E29, E27, E25
Blue - b95, B93, B91
Rose - R85, R83, R81
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
White - W3, W1, W0


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: