Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Southwest Christmas Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Southwest Christmas stamp set to make another Christmas card.  I just love the cut images in this set & couldn't wait to color them up.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with Cutterbee scissors and set them aside.  I stamped the greeting onto a the top corner of white card stock that had been cut with the Banner Double Stitched Dies using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
I attache a piece of Moda Scraps Christmas paper to an A2 card front.  I then attached the Banner Die to it before adding the bunny and Santa to it with foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E000
Red - R37, R27, R05
Grey - W3. W1, W0
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
Yellow -Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: