Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Copic Certified!

I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I had to share with anyone that is reading this. I went to Pensacola this last weekend, and got Copic Certified. It was a great weekend. We stayed there Sunday night. My clas was all day monday. I learned everything I need to know about Copics. Ieven learned how to use them to color! For those of you that know, I really stink with them. Now, I've figured it out! it only took a six hour class and fifteen hours in the car, but I've figured them out. We used the airbrush system and now Iwant one. I was soooo happy to met several prominate stampers. I had a great time & just had to share. I've done some images from the class samples. I've even finished a cute card. I'll have to upload it soon. I'm just so darn happy to finaly be able to use my Copic markers! JIL

No comments: