Sunday, March 7, 2010

Posh Pandas

I've been away far longer than I planned.  I really need to get a schedule for blogging.  I have been busy stamping so I have a bunch of things to show you.  Ill start with my Posh Pandas.  I got the Chinese set from SAM right after christmas.  I got it out a few weeks ago & just love it.  These panda's are one of my favorites.  I did a card & an ATC with the same design.  I made the ATC for the Animal ATC swap over at Club Posh right now.  These wer really fun & simple to make. 



Stamps:  Posh-Chinese Set &Hope/Joy Set & Splatter It Up!, Hero Arts-Alphabet
Papers: Red Linen, SU! Shimmer White Paper, Penny Black printed Paper
Inks:  Versamark Watermark, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Dark Green Chalk Ik
Supplies: Judinkins Enchanted Black EP, Sparkle Gold EP, Fiskars Deckle Edge Scissors

No comments: