Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Craft Pot Melt Art



We went to Education in the Park on Saturday & Radio Disney was there. They were giving out Jonas Brothers necklaces. Well, I got one because it is on a long ball & chain necklace. I can use that! It had a guitar pick pendant with the Jonas Brothers logo on it. I wouldn't have a reason to wear that, but I thought I could alter it. So, I pulled out my supplies from a technique I used to demo all the time at Impressions From The Heart, my Fran's Craft Pan. It is a mini electric skillet. We used it with the Deep Impressions embossing powder (like UTEE) and the Pealustre powders. I put the pick in there & turned it into a cool skull guitar pick necklace. I made one for my son Kane & his new girlfriend Belle. Kane is already wearing his. Speaking of Kane, he's turning 17 friday! Wow I feel old. Here are the pictures of the finished Picks.  I added a layer of Glossy Accents to the top & decorative paper to the back.  JIL


No comments: