Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 4



I love doing my homework for this class!  I got a bit side tracked over the weekend.  I took two days to organize in my stamp studio.  I am constantaly doing that, but I've been doing it way more since the move.  I decorated some of my utility items like my recycled paper holders.  I had three medium flat rate mailers with the tops cut off to hold my 12 x 12 paper pads.  I made one more and painted it with Ranger Black Gesso.   Then I decorated them with some Colorbok paper.  The12 x 12  paper wasn't long enough, so I punched out a deep edge Martha Stewart punch.  All of the paper is edged with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I also covered the box that holds my chipboard scraps.  I'm really happy with how it all turned out.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  JIL


2 comments:

Sharon said...

These turned out beautiful Jil. Nobody would ever know what they were, EVER! Great job!

Jil Lebel said...

That makes me feel good. I put quite a bit of time into making them, but I thought it was worth it. I just loe looking at them. JIL