Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, almost.  This is the last of my Valentine's day cards.  I did this one for the Spectrum Noir's monthly Challenge of Love.  That's a really broad challenge & I love it when I'm not limited with an exact list of requirements.

 I used my usual cryogen white paper.  That's why you see the little white dots on my image.  The image is a digi image from The Greeting Farm.  It's Cheeky Kitty.  I did make a bit of a mess because I didn't let the image dry after I printed it.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Look how smooth they blend.  I am just in love with them!  I went over the pink parts with lace stickles.  I used my Nestabilities to cut out the image & the red Martha Stewart Valentine paper.  The hugs & Kisses stamp is in coffee Archival ink & is from Inkadinkado.  The embellishments are all Recollections.  The background papers are My Minds Eye, Blush.  I added some of the flower lace from Hobby Lobby.

I hope you all have a great Valentine's day with someone you love.  JIL


No comments: