Saturday, February 23, 2013

House Mouse Bounce

Those of you that know me, know that I love House Mouse images.  Their cute antics just make me smile.  I did this card for a challenge at the House Mouse & Friends blog.It's for challenge # HMFMC138 "I Love you *sew* much!"  Check it out here http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/ .

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used the following colors:  Faces TN1, TN2, PP2.  Monica GG1, GG2, GG3. Amanda TN5, TN6. Maxwell TN5, TN8. Pins DR1, TB7, BT4, CT3, PP6




STAMPS: House Mouse Bounce, Tiny Hearts-Commotion Stamps

INK: Tuxedo Black Memento, Angel Pink Memento, Jet Black Archival, Broken China Distress Marker,  Pilot Silver Paint Pen

PAPERS: Cryogen White Cardstock, Silver paper, MME Love Me 6x6 pad

MISC: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Cutterbee Scissors, foam Tape, Lattice Frame Spellbinders die, Tim Holtz Mini Dress Form, Pink Twine, Glossy Accents


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Jil :-) the image is very cute and the colours and details are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
please consider turning off word verification x

Tom said...

Jil this is fab!
Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
ToM