Saturday, January 26, 2013

My mother's Birthday Card

I can hardly believe we are coming to the end of January.  I forgot to post my mother's birthday card.  I wanted to do something with a pop up with the K & Co. paper that I used to make her gift.  I made a set of three books in a box.  The pattern is from Kathryn.  You can find it at www.kathrynscraps.com She has so many great projects.  I love going to her show on Thursdays.  It's free on U stream.  I created my own version of a pop n cut on my Silhouette Cameo.  I am pretty sure mine is a bit smaller, but I can make it in any size I want on my cameo.  Thanks for stopping by, JIL

 
The stamps are from PSX & Inkadinkado.  I used punches from Stampin Up & EK Success. Everything is aged with Tea Dye & Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

No comments: