Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tim Holtz February Twelve Tags of 2015

It's no secret that I love hearts.  That made doing the February tag very easy for me.  This year I decided to do the twelve tags very similar to the way Tim does them.  In the past I've tried to make the quite different, but I wanted to change that this year.  After all, I pretty much have everything Tim Holtz comes out with.  I'm actually way off, but sometimes it feels like I have it all.  This tag came together rather fast.

I pretty much followed Tim's directions on his blog.  The tag directions are at timholtz.com . I made the biggest changes to the felt heart.  I used two pink felt hearts & I sewed them together by hand with maroon thread.  i added some white glittery felt wings that I cut with the leaf mover & shaper die.




SUPPLIES:

PAPERS: Tim Holtz Wall Flower, Felt

STAMPS: 

INKS & PAINTS: Acrylic paint dabber snow cap, Gathered twigs Distress marker

EMBELLISHMENTS: Tim Holtz tissue tape, Adornments arrows, heart charms, word bands,  rreinforcers, brads & Industrious stickers frames & trims, red wire, pink lace

ADHESIVES: Multi matte medium, Liquitex matte medium, hot glue

CUTTING:  Movers & Shapers Mini Heart Die, Leaf Movers & Shapers Mini Leaf

No comments: