Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Christmas Slimline Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Christmas Slimline stamp set. It comes with the matching dies to make it very simple to cut out all of the images.  I also used the new Slimline Double Stitched Dies on this festive card. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
 I then cut the images out with Cutterbee scissors and set them aside.  I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
To finish the card I used the new Slimline Double Stictched Die set.  I cut out a layer of burgundy card stock, white catd stock and a piece of patterned paper using the slimline dies.  I colored the white layer with my Distress Oxide Inks and the Ranger Mini Blending Tool.  I used the colors Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.  I cut out a snow bank from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Die set. I added the burgundy layer to a white slimline card. I then added the patterned paper to one card and the ink blended layer to another card.  I attached the snow bank along the bottom of the panel and added the snowman bird and bunny images to the card with foam tape. I added the greeting flat. I then added some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops to the main images. 
Copic Colors Used:
Blue 0 B02, B00, B0000
Snow - B000, B0000, 0
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Green - YG67, YG65, YG61
Brown - E74, E71, E70
Orange - YR14, Y15
Bunny - W3, W1, W0



Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: