Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Christmas Snowman Window

 

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Snowy Window stamp set for a rather girly Christmas card.  I added the ornaments from the Christmas Mini Die set to finish up the card front.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set and set them aside. 
I cut the Window from wood grain card stock using the Shadowbox Window die set. I added the window image to the shadowbox piece and attached it inside the window opening.  I then attached the snowman image with foam tape.  I then added the window frame and window sill to the front of the card.  I cut the ornaments from white card stock and colored them with Copic markers.  They are attached to the front of the card with foam tape. I added White Blizzard Nuvo Drops around the image for some added sparkle.
Copic Colors Used:
Brown - E74, E71, E70
Green - YG63, YG61
Red - YG67, R37, R27
Snow - B000, B0000
Sky 0 B02, B0000
Fence - W3


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: