Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogging Again

I was talking with Susan the other day about my blog.  It has been forever since my last post.  I think I need to get back into blogging.  It is so much easier for me to grab my camera & film a you tube video. However,  I realize that a picture can show more detail than a video.  So, I plan to try to get back into blogging.  I'm not sure how good I'll be, but I'm going to give it a go.  I'll be back really soon with some pictures.  I've been workign on some great mini-books.  I also want to share some photo's from our trip to Epcot.  The flowers were amazing.  JIL

4 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Hey JIL, its great to "see" you again here...I keep up with your YT vids...but also have you on my Google Reader...thanks for updating!

Jeanne

Sharon said...

Glad you're back Jil. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Karen in FL said...

Hi Jil! It's been ages! I am a friend of Jo Christiensen...we used to come to your house in Kissimmee to "play". Jo is in Washington State now. She sells Stampin' Up and has classes for some nearby ladies! All the stamping stores have withered away in Central FL...but I have enough to last a lifetime anyway!!! Plus, I learned how to crochet and now I am painting and drawing. I also made a baby quilt for my first grandchild....someday whenever that might happen! My boys are 21 and 18 now...both graduate in May! Time is flying! Hope you are still crafting. I always loved your art! Peace, Karen Banks (Oviedo)

Belinda said...

Hi Jil, I received your tags from Steff's swap and loved the images you sent, along with the great goodies too. Can you share the source of the stamps? I loved the woman with the hooped skirt. Fabulous. I went all the way through your blog today. Amazing work. Your cards have inspired me today. Thanks so much!
Belinda